Contact us for more information
Deploying a large scale Wi-Fi network?
- Do you have a plan?
- Have you completed a wireless survey?
- Will your deployment be affected by interference?
Take out the guesswork and get it right first time, use the AirMagnet Survey PRO and Spectrum XT
AirMagnet Survey PRO Features:
- Design and deploy the most accurate indoor & outdoor wireless LAN network (802.11n/a/b/g/ac) correctly the first time and prevent costly rework & IT complaints
- Collect real-world data by performing unique true end-user experience (wireless LAN throughput, data rates, retries, losses) measurements
- Minimize expensive wireless 802.11n/a/b/g/ac LAN performance impact due to RF interference sources by performing simultaneous spectrum analysis walk throughs
- Single-click wireless LAN network readiness verification for VoWiFi and Location Services
- Confidently certify the wireless network for any design/application requirements using customer-ready pass/fail assessment reports
- Customize reports enabling efficient hand over of results based on WLAN design/application requirements
AirMagnet Spectrum XT
Identify & Locate Any Radio Frequency (RF) interference Impacting WiFi Network Performance
AirMagnet Spectrum XT Features:
- Industry's only professional and USB-based RF spectrum analyzer software for the Wi-Fi band (2.4/5/4.9 GHz)
- RF spectrum analyzer software to get the job done right the first time and prevent costly rework by driving to root cause of Wi-Fi network performance issues with zero-day RF Interference Intelligence to identify, classify and locate non Wi-Fi interference sourcess
- RF spectrum analyzer software to minimize troubleshooting effort and time by not having to interpret "squiggly lines" or manually match classification patterns, and instead be powered by the industry's largest classification database and auto pattern recognition that helps identify any RF interference source in the world
- Prioritize troubleshooting activities and reduce time to locate and fix issues with built-in Wi-Fi impact analysis capability
For a fully functioning evaluation of the product or additional information, please call +61 (0)3 9633 0425 (Australia) or email [email protected]
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO